Thursday, February 19, 2009

My baby is 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This past weekend was Justus' birthday. In fact I think that Jamie & Justus share- the 15th. Happy Birthday Jamie, hope you had a blast!!! We decided to surprise Justus and take him to see Monster Jams in CHarlotte. MJ's are the big trucks that smash everything & make your ears ring! J's favorites are Grave Digger from right here in NC & Monster Mutt also from NC I believe. He was TOTALLY surprised. He found out exactly what was happening when we were waiting to pay for parking & saw the HUGE screen with the trucks racing. The kid let out this HUGE yelp----MONSTER JAMMMMMMMMMMS. COOOOOOOL! We had a blast. I would like to go to a bigger arena sometime. Charlotte's wasn't big enough but it was definetly a great first time show!!! Afterwards we stood in line for autographs. I still need to get the pics on the computer so you will have to wait for pics like always.

0 comments: