Sunday, March 15, 2009

Just call me zombie, I mean mommy!

Day four of being around the clock mom and I'm pretty dang tired! Last night Malachi was unusually fussy. He was awake for most of the night. 12:30am-3am & then up again from 5-7am. And again at 9am which is when Justus & Ezekiel got up. Luckily miracles do still happen & I coerced my children to stay in their room for a few hours....their is directly connected to mine so I never went back to sleep but I was able to rest some. Baby has been awake for a little bit more today so MAYBE he will sleep better tonight. We'll see. Sam comes home on Tuesday morning-----counting down the hours.!!!! OH yeah, my awesome hubby came & got the boys yesterday & took them to the YMCA since the boys in his cottage had some other things going on. Those were preciously quite hours since Malachi slept most of that time. IT's hard to remember to take pictures but here are a few of the baby this week. Mostly on the same day. The two on the bottom are of my nephew Kaden. It's Sam's brothers son. He was born exactly one week before Malachi. He looks HUGE compared to my peanut but he was almost one pound bigger at birth.




2 comments:

Nicole said...

sorry i haven't gotten your calls lately... you always call my cell phone instead of my HOME phone... and usually my cell phone is on silent somewhere

he's precious!

Jamie said...

That baby is so cute!!! I love the dark skin and blonde hair! Catch those zzz's when you can, chick! It sounds like you're doing an amazing job!