Sunday, March 08, 2009

Life with three children is both exhausting & exhilirating! The boys are keeping me on my toes. I still have four more days of daddy support to get myself together & my home organized for sucess. Keep me in your prayers!!! About an hour into anything and I"m pooped!!!! I've never taken so long to recover & this time seems to be taking forever! Guess that's just the way it goes.

On Thursday I called Sam & asked him to pack a bag. We decided to take a quick trip to Alabama. And it did turn out super quick. We left about 6pm and arrived by midnight to stay at a hotel. Slept & then headed to Sam's momma's to surprise her! She only had the day off because she works the night shift as a security guard. So we spent every minute together possible & then headed back to NC. We originally talked about staying longer but it didn't work out. And that turned out fine because like I said, an hour of anything and I"m pooped!

I will get a few pictures up as soon as possible.

1 comments:

Staci said...

I'm glad you are back safe and sound.
Well maybe not sound- lol. But safe. If you want to change your blog background from the new years look, let me know!