Tuesday, March 03, 2009

One week already~

My little guy is one week old today. Man time flies!!!! So far he is an excellent baby. He sleeps 95% of the time. With just a few hours of awake time. He is a night owl. His awake time is when the other two are fast asleep. I've got one week to re-program him before Sam goes back to work. We have been rotating shifts to survive. Sam is AWESOME!!! He stayed up until 3am the other night. And today I slept from 5am-11am. Hubby handled everything. I even had breakfast waiting for me when I got up.

Malachi also really likes to sleep in our bed. Or at least he makes the attempt. I wait until he's in a dead sleep & sneak him back to his bed. The good thing is that our "big" boys are sleeping more in their own bed. I'm not sure how that will work when daddy isn't here. Normally I sleep better when someone is in the bed with me. However when there are four people in the bed I don't sleep at all. So somewhere in between will work I guess.

I'm at 80%. After about an hour of being on my feet I start to get weary & short tempered. But if I stay seated & 'direct' traffic I do much better. Sam is just itching for an excuse to get out of the house....poor guy.

Here are a few pictures from last night. The one with Ezekiel is so funny!



2 comments:

Nicole said...

good stuff

Mel said...

Your boys are so gorgeous!!