Thursday, November 12, 2009

I am thankful for.....

Before I get Christmas crazy I thought it'd be good to spend a little time celebrating Thanksgiving! So I will attempt to come back from now until Thanksgiving.

Here's my list so far:

Well today I am most thankful for Puff's plus! When I sneeze snot is flying across the room. Not really but that's how it feels.

I love being able to stay at home with my children. It gets a little crazy at least once a day but I enjoy this blessing.

My family is amazing. We all pitch in to help on another. As they say, it takes a village to raise children...im grateful for them all (family and children).

Justus started school this year and he has a great teacher. Justus loves her so much. God put him with the right teacher. I pray Gods blessing for her and her family.

Wonderful friends....I have only a handful. But without them I'd be in the nut house! Thanks for the encouragement, love and simply listening!

A patient hubby. The past nine years have had lots of ups and downs. Sam has been very patient. He is a great daddy!

My savior....he gets the least of my attention and yet loves me even still.

0 comments: