Sunday, November 22, 2009

Not surprisingly I didn't get back here like I had hoped but I've got a few minutes so here we go.

I am thankful for insurance. I am the only one in our family who doesn't have it right now. (So I am thankful for my health too!) This month all three of my kids have been to the doc at least 3 times for one sickness or another. Including the flu shot. so, yeah I'm so happy we have health insurance for them!

We had a WIC appt this week. They're not very fun at all but it provides me with over half of the formula that Malachi drinks. And other beneficial food for the kiddos. Like milk, cheese, fruits and veggies, etc. SO GRATEFUL.

Girls night out is a lifesaver for a home body like me. It was lucky enough to have two this week....one was actually during the day with Staci. She helped me get some Christmas gifts ready!!!! Gracias Stack!

Movies~ LOVE LOVE LOVE going to the movies. Basically because it is time that I am not needed. I can sit and relax uninterrupted. Terrible isn't it?

Music----it brings healing to my soul. Enough said!

And that's the list for today~

18 comments:

Staci said...

You are welcome girl! I enjoyed it. I did however go out and buy GOOD scissors... for later

Anonymous said...

generic diazepam effects of valium on the brain - valium side effects withdrawal symptoms

Anonymous said...

ativan anxiety ativan vs xanax mg - ativan withdrawal ringing ears

Anonymous said...

buy zolpidem online buy zolpidem no prescription overnight - zolpidem 10 mg look like

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam diazepam dosage for dogs with seizures - diazepam for pain

Anonymous said...

ambien cost ambien withdrawal + fever - ambien cr horror stories

Anonymous said...

valium without prescriptions valium side effects for cats - generic valium online

Anonymous said...

order valium no prescription valium effects elderly - buy valium with paypal

Anonymous said...

best place to buy xanax online valium xanax and alcohol - xanax pill shapes

Anonymous said...

cheap lorazepam can ativan and alcohol kill you - ativan shelf life

Anonymous said...

ativan online ativan 774 - what is ativan dosage

Anonymous said...

cheap ativan online ativan dosage in seizure - ativan side effects hives

Anonymous said...

buy generic xanax xanax bars no prescription - xanax overdose pathophysiology

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam buy valium online no prescription canada - blue valium pill no imprint

Anonymous said...

zolpidem 10 mg ambien cr withdrawal - ambien side effects driving

Anonymous said...

soma muscle 5513 dan carisoprodol drug - carisoprodol 350 mg for pain

Anonymous said...

soma carisoprodol christmas radio online soma - soma medication indications

Anonymous said...

ambien no rx ambien zolpidem forum - ambience mall gurgaon bowling alley charges