Friday, January 21, 2011

It's still January??

Seriously, this month seems like its lasting forever. Not sure why I am so eager to see it go. Maybe it's the hardships that this month has brought to our family. Sicknessessssssss(many) & deaths...and now TAX time.

I know taxes really aren't/shouldn't be a hardship. But this is my first year filing taxes for both Mary Kay & 31. I will also be filing for taxes from working at Nazareth this past year. It's usually just one income & now we'll have the paperwork of four. Probably easier than it sounds to me!

So many changes over this past year & I still feel like my head is spinning. Tell me ladies; does it get better?? I don't think I had this hard of a time when we had each of our babies...even then I had a better grip. What the heck?? Anyone else feel like it's just too much?

I have so many things to be THANKFUL for and that is what I want to focus on rather than the nagging feeling that things will never change. I did order a new bible in hopes to get back on track with reading GOD'S word. It's one of those that are in chronological order & it's written so that you can read it in one year. Each day it shows what/how many pages to be read...so far so good. I forgot how intriguing the Old Testament can be.

1 comments:

Staci said...

That sounds like a cool bible, never heard of one like it! I want to read it! What is it called?

Yes LIFE is TOO much for me most of the time! I some times look at my life and think GET WITH IT girl and then other times I think- I have too much to be thankful for to be stressed. Like they say at MK I'm too blessed to be stressed!!! God is so good.

Glad you are blogging, This will be my first year to do both MK and 31 and back in ministry and w2's from naz. We are just praying that we don't have to pay anything this year! HOlding our breath!

Lord knows I don't have it to pay!