Monday, January 03, 2011

Welcome 2011!!!

Whoa it's been a while. Thought that maybe today I'd take a moment to say Happy New Year to everyone. 2010 wasn't the best year of my life so I am greatful to have another day & looking forward to what the Lord has in store.

Many times over the past year I have felt like an Isrealite wondering in the desert...with no end in sight. At first the idea of it freaked me out. As I came to accept it I realized that not all desert experiences are bad & no know that I haven't been as alone as I've felt.

Maybe you're thinking-blah, blah, blaH who cares? If so that's understandable. But for now I am using this online blog as a journal. So sit back and enjoy my random thoughts & very random posts.

2 comments:

~Crystal~ said...

I'm glad you are blogging. Being able to express your feelings joyfully or otherwise is sooooo helpful! I look forward to seeing what you have to say in 2011. Big hugs girl!

Staci said...

I am glad you are blogging too- it's a great place to VENT!