Monday, May 30, 2005

Clean Up

Well my sister's neighbor got evicted from the trailer next door. And the land lady said my sister & her family could move in as soon as the trailer is cleaned up. The former tenant evidently didn't believe in cleaning so we spent the day starting work on the trialer. Needless to say it was pretty disgusting! Not exactly fun but it will be worth it for my them to have their own space.

We're making a run to the city dump tomorrow to get rid of all the junk left behind. The worst part was getting the food out of the refrigerator. It had been in there a week without electricity! There was all kinds of junk left to rot. YUK!

Once we were all tired out we came home & started supper. Grilled chicken! That & a good shower and I'm ready for bed. Goodnight!

1 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh, just the thought of food sitting in a closed container for a week turns my stomach!