Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Mean Green

Anyone ever used Mean Green? It a cleaner/degreaser & that junk works. I'm sure it must be toxic cause it took all the grease off of the counters & cabinets at the trailer. According to the neighbors this trailer was being rented out to a nurse. OH MY GOSH!!!!!!! That is really scarey! This place is trashed!

Progress report goes as this: Floors: swept & mopped. Ceiling: clear of any cobwebbs, Counter & cabinets: degreased. Bathroom: cleaned top to bottom. Including toilet, floor, tub, walls, ceilings. And also caulked for leaks & nail holes. And that barf refrigerator, well I washed it out today. And will bleach it again tomorrow for my sanity. Truly if I had money....

The goal for tommorrow is to clean the fridge again. Prime & paint the bathroom, start priming & painting the other rooms. Our plan has been to start from the cleanest end of the house and work our way to the more fun messes. We shall see what happens. And what other gross things we'll find.

7:30am is coming to soon. Ta ta for now!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Man you guys are cleaning fools! Of course I think I would do the same if it meant my OWN PERSONAL space!

Nicole said...

i know your sister appreciates it... at least she'd better!