Sunday, July 03, 2005

Freedom Fest

Today our church is having a Festival of sorts to celebrate the Fourth. Bethany and I are going to take the kids. They are having games, inflatables, and a big slip n' slide for the kids. Free food, live music of course. Thinking about reminds me of MC block parties. I think it's going to be fun. Sam is in charge of the whole thing so he is hoping that pastor will be pleased.

Today we had Interface at church (Ft. Myers MC). They are awesome at worship. There dramas are pretty good. I'm not sure if they will be part of freedom fest or if they have to head back to FL. Our pastor's daughter is going there this year for her third year of MC.

I'm hoping that Sam isn't completely warn out tonight after everything is done. I'd like to take Justus to see the fireworks in Faith. I think that they usually do fireworks two nights in a row. We plan on taking all the kids to the fireworks tommorrow night at the Intimidators stadium. (the local baseball team). I'm going to make homemade ice cream. I can't decide what flavor. Cookies & cream or Cheerwine??? Maybe I should just do plain ole' vanilla. We'll watch them on the back of the truck. Pray for no rain!!! It's stormed here for the past couple of days.

0 comments: