Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Frustrated!!!

I hate internet explorer!!!! It is frustating. OK I'm over it. I have tried to write this message at least thirty times. The message comes up that my cookies are diabled & java isn't working. My computer shows otherwise. Sam & I tried to figure it out last night for an hour or more...AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! Anyways I'm using Safari on my Mac. It's an OK browser but doesn't have all the functions I'm used to with inernet explorer. Are you bored yet with my complaining?? If so, well too bad. Cause that's about all that going on around here. Me pulling my hair out trying to figure out this blasted computer junk!

I hope that I can figure out some shortcuts on Safari & then I'll like it better. I guess I'll go read a few chapters while Justus is sleeping. I emailed blogger to see if they can help me work things out in IE. If not I guess Safari will have to do :(

0 comments: