Sunday, July 10, 2005

The ten day break

Well, my parents have been gone for the last ten days visiting my brother Josh. It has been so nice to have a house all to ourselves. We've cooked and cleaned like normal married people do. And done other stuff married people do without wondering if someone was going to come downstairs to start a load of clothes while we were well, you know.

Both the bathroom & kitchen are upstairs, so we usually cook meals together with mom. Anyways it was nice to pretend that we had a space of our own. We also had friends over to eat with us, came out of the shower with only a towel around us instead of getting dressed in the bathroom. This is all more info than you wanted so I'll come to my point.....I really want my own place!

The ten day break was great & I am ready for them to come home. But, I still want to get out of here. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH. All in God's timing. Guess I'll just have to wait.

3 comments:

Staci said...

You are so funny, you made me blush and I was just reading the email. Glad you got to play HOUSE for 10 days. Hopefully your dream will come true soon!!!! Its awesome having that freedom- I can't imagine getting dressed in the bathroom- every day! Thanks for posting... We need to talk on the phone! I am getting a new cingular plan next week, so when I get back from camp, both my phones will be cingular, so I am sure we will talk more often. I will have a few "normal" days after I get back from Kids camp- then its off to retreat! August will be better- I hope. Talk to you eventually. Love ya- Staci

Jamie said...

Just wait until Justus walks in on you for the first time. That was a hard one to explain to a 2 1/2 year old!

Nicole said...

hahahaha funny jamie!!

Bet Sam enjoyed playing house :)