Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Nursery Diaster!

Since everyone is on vacation, I got volunteered for nursery this week. Fine by me, I got in my turn for August. I found this out on Friday night. Saturday while at Nathan's birthday party I found out that we would have no lesson either. The coordinator's daughter was in the hospital. Not good news. Sam & I we planning to visit them on sunday after church but she all of the sudden got better & they released her Sunday AM!!!!

Meanwhile I'm at church with no lesson plan. I had tried to pull together somethings rather unsucessfuly. So it was a disaster. We had a visitor who cried on & off for 3/4 of the time. Justus was bouncing off the walls. We has a little spanish girl who didn't speak english. And another kid just didn't want to listen. It was crazy.

We did a craft with fruitloops & glue. Instead of ending up on the paper it ended up in their bellies! Thank God for non-toxic glue! As soon as we got everyone outside for playime I realized someone had a poopy diaper. I went back in to change him but by the time I got back outside it was time to go back inside for snack. WE should have stayed outside longer b/c church went long. Did I mention it was crazy??

And to top it all off my stomach was cramping..hint hint.
Thankfully when we got home my kind husband fixed lunch & I took a 15 minute nap! Now that's what I'm talking about!

1 comments:

Jamie said...

That sounds familiar!