Sunday, September 11, 2005

Counseling

Right now my mom, dad & brother are at counseling with our Pastor. Although I don't know all the details, there is a specific reason they are there today. However, there are many issues that need to be dealt with. Please pray for my family, that they will be able to get past the crap that is being thrown in their face. Seriously this has been a long time coming and I pray for wisdom for our pastor. Thank you for your support.

In other news today there was a new worker in Justus' class. There were 7 kids there & it was chaos. I stayed in there & tried to show her the ropes. We also had a new kid that cried 90% of the time but we didn't know who his parents were so he had to tough it out. And so did we. Not too bad.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm praying! love you guys!

~Crystal~ said...

I'm praying too.

Staci said...

That's a step in the right direction. I hope that it helps them. We will be praying!