Saturday, September 10, 2005

Last night we did dinner & a movie. And that was nice. We saw RED EYE, a pretty clean suspense movie. Justus stayed with the babysitter at our house. He cried the first 15-20 minutes. Yikes. Then she said he was good. I'm going to see if she can watch him a few more times between now and the time Nathan & Tracy get married. I hope he will stay with her while I'm at the wedding. Reception and all that jazz.

Please pray for our family there is a lot going on here that I can't exactly put on the www but the enemy is at our door trying to steal the life out of us. (Not Sam & I personally) just the whole family in general. It has been very strained around here but I'm praying for a victory!!

Today Brandon, brieanna, & jaiden are here again. While my sister & dad are trying to put in the last of the carpet in her trailer. Sam is at a baseball tournament. And I'm here with mom and the kids. Oh what fun.

0 comments: