Thursday, September 08, 2005

Our 5th Anniversary

Is tommorrow. I put up pics on xanga because it is easier than all the steps I have to go through to put them up on on blogger. It is the one thing that is easier on xanga. Anyways check it out if you get a chance. We're going to dinner & a movie. Not very original but Sam has a baseball tournament this weekend so we couldn't go out of town. He is supposed to take me to Biltmore House during christmas time when they decorate all pretty. That was the deal we made.

He is also off tommorrow so we might go window shopping or something like that. Guess I'll just have to see!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Staci said...

Hey- Glad you are getting to do something! 5 years.... Our 5 years is coming up in January!!!! I remember your wedding so well! SO many MEMORIES! I think I learned more at your wedding about how NOT to do a wedding (because of the g'maw from you know where) and I was also jealous, that you were getting married before me. You always do everything before, I'm too afraid I guess. Ironic I know. I guess I know that if you can do it then so can I!!!! You are a strength for me girl. Congrats. Tell Sam I said to treat you good this weekend!!! Much Love- Sorry I missed your call.

Jamie said...

Hey... I would kill for a night out with my husband. We were trying to do regular date nights, but we've been so busy lately that they haven't happened.

Nicole said...

My 2 year anniversary is Tuesday the 13th!!!!

~Crystal~ said...

Happy 5th Anniversry!!!
Oh wow the Biltmore! I want to go there so bad. And at Christmas time.