Saturday, September 03, 2005

Leadership Conference

Tonight & tommorrow we are having a leadership conference. I went tonight planning to be in on the "good" stuff but ended up doin g the behind the sceens stuff. I had a lot of fun though & Justus stayed again in the nursery. He's learning to trust. And I'm learning to perservere; more. Oh what fun.

Tommorrow's sessions starts at 8:30 and I'm contemplating whether or not to take Justus. He did great tonight for 3 hours. The conference is supposed to end at 3pm tommorrow. Twice as long as tonight. Not sure if he can hang for that amount of time. I would like to go & try it out. But once I get there I'm stuck. Good or bad. I guess I'll sleep on it & decide at 7:30 tommorrow. I know that doesn't sound like a good plan. But there's not much else to do.

2 comments:

Staci said...

I would say DON'T TAKE him! I don't think he's ready- and if he has a bad day- then he may revert backwards when it comes time to stay in the nursery again on Sunday.

native-nc said...

Too bad I missed your comment. I'm here & had a minute to check things out. He's been OK so far. At one I got him, fed him & put him down for a nap. I hope he will sleep until 3 when this is supposed to be over. I'm glad I tried. But it could have been a disaster. Thank God for Jacob. He stayed in the room with him. I'll have to give him a few bucks for helping me out!