Saturday, October 08, 2005

A painting frenzy

Hello all! Well, last night instead of getting ready to paint we went Bowling with my sister,her husband, Nathan & Traci. It was lots of fun & not as much smoke as usual. I still had a headache/sore throat but it was worth. I actually tied Sam in the 2nd game which NEVER happens. He always beats me at Everything.

Now today we are painting. It's going good so far. I hope to post some pics Very soon! I think it will be easier to show than to tell. But it's gonna be a tigger room, with balls b/c J is nuts about balls. Sounds odd. I think it will be OK though!

4 comments:

Staci said...

Okay yeah- your comment is too funny about being nutts about balls. I'm glad I don't have a dirty mind... or I may think something else! What does Tigger have to do with balls?

Glad you tied Sam- Chris and I are the say way- he always beats me at everything-

Staci said...

Oh yeah- I was shocked to see a post two days in a row!!! How awesome. I've been home most of the day- checking everybody's blogs and no one is posting! I'm glad you did.

native-nc said...

We wanted to do some art on the walls but couldn't decide on anything in particualr. J likes Sponge Bob but that's too grown-up & too stupid. We like the BackYardigans but couldn't find enough graphics that we liked. Sam found some pics of tigger playing sports:golf, baseball, football. I guess we thought it's age appropriate & we didn't have any better ideas. If nothing else it was good for us to do something together. Instead of heading our seperate ways.

Staci said...

Ah thats cool. A sports theme with Tigger being the Star. Okay I get it now. Thanks for clearing that one up for me :)

Hope its going well. Can't wait to see the pictures!