Friday, October 14, 2005

Tedious work (sp??)

Well, this weekend is Nathan & Traci's wedding. And my mom is catering for them & I am helping. We have been doing lots of prep work; especially this week. For example: cooking over 1,000 meatballs, 700 some odd chicken wings. Cutting 300+ ribbons to go around 300+ napkins that go around 300+ sets of plastic silverware. We've made a MILLION trips to walmart & sam's club....& the list goes on but I won't in case you're asleep already.

I think that this is going to be a nice wedding & I hope everything comes together. Justus has been great & put up with me doing a lot of extra stuff. Tonight we went to the reception place to set everything up. He played with his cars & balls. Oh, what a good kid!!! Well sam is already in the bed waiting to go to sleep, guess I should go so he can get some rest.

I'll let you know how everything turns out. Goodnight all.

1 comments:

Staci said...

Where are they going to live? Can you get me their new address when you can... I'd like to send them something in the mail.