Tuesday, January 03, 2006

A pregnant women's thoughts..........

So far this has been a different kind of pregnancy for me. I've had lots of extra gas(sweet revenge) & other stomach problems we won't discuss. My sense of smell is way EXTREME, one body wash that I use fairly often bugs the crap out of me now. And I don't sleep as much as I did while pregnant with Justus even though I want to.

Is this a sign of a different sex or is every pregnancy just different?? I guess I'll just have to wait & see. I go for the routine pee in the cup, weigh-in etc. this week and I'm glad that the insurance junk is finally in order. I'm twelve weeks & haven't even seen the nurse yet. Since I'm this far along I will get to hear the heartbeat this time.

I remember with Justus they couldn't find the heartbeat so they did an ultrasound. I was scared to death until we saw it. In the back of my mind I'm a little scared something similar could happen this time. I've been praying for peace a lot. Sam is very reasurring but I'm naturally a worrier.

However I do "feel" pregnant: waves of nasau(sp), hungry every hour on the hour, & lots of headaches. Sad as it is those symptoms have brought me some comfort. Oh yeah...I fell FAT!.. And the worst part is_ I am. I never lost weight after Justus only gained it. So now some of my maternity clothes don't even fit. That really sucks b/c as you know they are way to expensive.

Having said all that I am so EXCITED about being pregnant so I'll take the good and the bad and roll with it.....yipee I'm gonna have another baby!!!!!!! Yea, thank you God for this blessing!!!!

I will also go for an ultrasound later in the month, it will still be to early to tell the sex but I'm still excited to see the "alien" baby. And we have decided that it doesn't have to be a boy after all. A little girl wouldn't be all that bad. That's a big step for us cause we really wanted two boys. But Justus has such astrong personality I think a little sister might mellow him out some. Who knows.

I could keep on rambling but I'll save some for next time.

5 comments:

Staci said...

I like the ramblings...
Keep it up please!

Nicole said...

sounds like a pregnant woman

prftpeace said...

I can tell you from experience that each and every pregnancy can be entirely different. One of mine was ideal....no morning sickness....no pain....no discomfort of any kind....could sleep on my stomach--comfortably--through the entire time. With the exception of my belly growing and the baby moving inside I would not have know I was pregnant. The other one was not as pleasant! All of the typical pregnancy woes, but all of the joys too!

dana said...

both of my pregnancies were different in some aspects but the same in others. I didn't know you wanted two boys, you are so brave. A little girl might be somewhat more mellow, Emma was a lot more mellow as a baby, but holds her weight now that she is older, she can match Jesse in anything, she won't let him do anything she can't do and he doesn't get away with anything she can't get away with. She is a little attitude on legs, but we love having the 2 of them around, I initially wanted 2 boys too, and thought she was a boy the whole pregnancy. We knew she was it for us so when they pulled her out and said girl, I was so happy. Are you guys going to find out the sex? Just wondered, we loved being surprised with her.

Staci said...

Go to puddle jumpers, its in downtown Faith (in the strip, can't miss it, its across from the Soda Shop) they have some great Maternity Clothes, and good prices too. My mom bought me two pairs of pants and two shirts there, I tried on about a dozen things, but had to choose what I liked the best. They have all sizes.