Saturday, January 07, 2006

Quick update

My appointment was fine without any big happenings. Did the pee in a cup, bloodwork, family history thing. We listened for the heartbeat but couldn't get a good sound. It did show up on the nurses monitor so that was enough for me.

Moms MRI was OK. She got through it & doesn't want to do it again but they didn't have to drug her or anything like that.

And my sister Bethany has a interview for a new job on Monday.

Thanks to each of you who made a comment, said a prayer or gave me a call. I really appreicate it so, so much!! Thank you my friends!!!!!!! I am so blessed!!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Hey girl! Glad everything is going good! To answer your question, I'm not going anywhere... I just figured if I stuck close to my house for a couple of weeks, I could accomplish my list and get on top of my housekeeping. Then I want to start planning some outings like trips to the park, library, play dates, etc.

native-nc said...

sorry, I guess I just read it funny.

Staci said...

You are welcome. :-)
Love you Girl

Nicole said...

glad everything went okay... i knew it would.

love ya!